ROSEMARY CHICKEN, BACON AND AVOCADO SALAD

You are looking at one major flavor bomb. Some days I love a super simple, satisfying and incredible bowl of give-me-that-right-now over top of vegetables. Oh what the heck – that’s all the days. Minus the vegetable part. The excellent news is that today is also that day so I’m telling you all about it. Want to know something crazy? I’ve never really cared for rosemary. Never ever. Then last year, I grew it so I sort of got into it. It really is true that when you grow your own food (err… herbs), you want to eat it more. This is my plan for Max and why I love to have him help me in the kitchen so much. I’m trying to embrace the mess. It’s difficult! And messy. And fun. After last summer though, my newfound rosemary love took a backseat and I sort of reverted to my old self. When picking out herbs to plant earlier this spring, I grabbed a rosemary seedling because I found that I was actually MISSING the flavor. Super unlike me. And then! It was fate. I’ve been ooogling over a certain re...